DJI Mavic 2 ProDJIMV2PRO
1-inch CMOS Sensor:
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range
- max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile:
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. The system records over 1 billion colours (compared to the 16 million colours from traditional 8-bit colour coding technologies) and retains more in-depth details in both highlights and shadows. Now you can capture the subtlest gradations at sunset or sunrise
- leaving greater space for post-production.
With 4K 10-bit HDR support
- the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right colour tones
- including brighter highlights and increased contrast that make HDR so appealing.
The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low light environments. When shooting in low light
- set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments
- set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
Say goodbye to complicated post-processing. With Hyperlapse
- the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically
- enabling you to create professional-looking timelapses with a simple tap of a button
- which you can share to social media immediately. Save a flight path in Task Library4 to fly the Mavic 2 through the path whenever you feel like it. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a Micro SD card or the internal storage
- leaving more room for post editing.
Enhanced HDR Photos:
The Mavic 2 also supports enhanced HDR photos
- an improved technique that blends a sequence of photos for ghost-free high dynamic range
- offering increased image clarity while avoiding unwanted artificial effects.
Brighten up your world with HyperLight
- a low-light setting designed to enhance your images while reducing noise significantly.
H.265 Codec for Higher Image Quality:
Both editions record 4K video at higher bitrates with advanced H.265 compression5 Videos in H.265/HEVC codec maintain 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC
- creating high-quality videos with more preserved details.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing:
FlightAutonomy has been upgraded to include Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- and for the first time in a DJI drone
- obstacle sensors appear on all sides of the aircraft for greater safety during flight.
A More Intelligent Drone:
With powerful cameras and easy-to-use intelligent shooting modes
- the Mavic 2 makes creative aerial photography more accessible to users at any level.
- Yet Safe:
After countless hours of research and testing
- the Mavic 2 has been optimally redesigned to increase propulsion
- lower power consumption
- and reduce noise. These subtle yet powerful improvements
- along with an improved
Faster - 72 kph Max Speed6:
With a redesigned airframe for better performance and aerodynamics
- the body drag of the Mavic 2 is 19% less than that of the Mavic Pro when flying at full speed.