DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone utilises a 1/2.3" 12 MP sensor with up to 2x zoom for capturing wide and mid-range shots and for flexibility when shooting. It features 3-axis gimbal technology to ensure the footage you capture is smooth and stable. The FlightAutonomy has been updated with Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing for added safety during each flight.
- The drone can fly for between 25 and 30 minutes at a time.
- You can save your flight paths in the Task Library.
- JPEG and RAW photos can be saved on a microSD card for editing later.
- The Hyperlapse feature will capture aerial shots and process them automatically for time lapses using a single button.
- The 2x zoom includes a 24 mm lens for capturing wide angles while the 48 mm lens will compress the perspective for a classic cinematic look.
- The 4x lossless zoom will allow you to see faraway subjects and capture them clearly from a distance.
- Dolly Zoom will automatically adjust the focus during flight giving your video footage an intense and warping visual effect.
- The Super Resolution feature will capture and patch 9 photos when taking a picture with the 24 mm lens resulting in a 48 MP photo.
- The Hyperlight setting will enhance the images that you captured in low light settings.
- Specific laws and safety considerations apply when operating a drone, so you can use the 'OpenSky' app (available on Android and iOS) which illustrates when and where you can fly.