Photocatalyst Mosquito Trap
- Mosquitoes are attracted to the carbon dioxide humans emit and they are also highly sensitive to ultraviolet light. When the ultraviolet light in these units shines onto the titanium dioxide
- it will emit carbon dioxide through a photocatalytic reaction. These two major elements will attract mosquitoes. When the mosquito gets too close to the unit
- the fan will suck them into the capture compartment
- once inside they can't escape and their exoskeletons will dry out eventually killing them. Far cleaner than using noxious mosquito coils
- spray on repellent
- etc. Mains power supplies included.
- Power: 12VDC 1000mA
- Consumption: 11W
- Detachable bottom for easy cleaning
- 7W Fluoro Globe
- Dimensions: 248(H) x 245(Dia)mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device